Examples of the little ideas you can find in this book:
You will learn…
- To be reliable, but not predictable
- To create special rules in practice to challenge your players
- The importance of creating pre-season tasks for your players
You will discover…
- That trying new things can be extremely positive for you and your team
- Three things you should never discuss with parents
- A better way to play 1-on-1
You will understand…
- That you need to have a purpose everytime you take the floor
- That it’s better to be safe than sorry when it comes to your offensive system
- The importance of coach/player rapport
And it’s little ideas like these that will have an everlasting positive impact on your basketball program!
In this book, I have broken down the roles of a coach into 6 categories. Here is a sneak peek at what’s inside…
Ideas are broken down into step-by-step instructions to make them easy to follow and implement
Each section includes inspirational advice for you to use in your team
This book contains ideas that I have gathered over the years from various other coaches and implemented into my basketball program to make those small changes that, when strung together, make a huge impact.
Marginal Gains is not meant to be all encompassing, but rather is a list of some small things that I feel have helped my basketball program, and will help yours too.